Please scroll down to watch and listen to the many reflections of Cardinal Nichols.
1. Resuming Public Liturgies
2. Cardinal Vincent Nichols, in a reflection for Father’s Day.
3. Opening Catholic churches for private, individual prayer a "big step forward for society"
4. A big 'thank-you' to all those caring for others during the COVID-19 pandemic
5. Easter Message
6.. Maundy Thursday we are asked to Pray for our Preists
7.. Cardinal Nichols prays for the victims and survivors of abuse.
8. Our obligations to our Easter Duties, to go to Confession and receive Holy Communion.
9. The closure of churches and how we must all play our part
10. The announcement of the closure of our churches.
11. Cardinal Nichols in conversation with other faith leaders.
Cardinal Vincent Nichols, in a reflection for Father’s Day, has given thanks for fathers everywhere who look to echo God, our Heavenly Father, and to the ‘Reverend Fathers’ – our priests.
Cardinal: Opening Catholic churches for private, individual prayer a "big step forward for society"
Cardinal Vincent Nichols spoke to presenter Justin Webb on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on 14 May about how Catholic Churches can be safely re-opened for private prayer as the UK government eases its lockdown restrictions to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Cardinal: A big 'thank-you' to all those caring for others during the COVID-19 pandemic
Speaking ahead of a series of special Thursday evening Masses for the sick, their families, NHS staff, and those working in Social Care, Cardinal Vincent Nichols has expressed his "deep appreciation" for all those caring for others during the coronavirus pandemic.