Defibrillator Video Guides: Zoll AED+
Switching on the AED+:
- The initial phase of addressing the potential patient.
- Analysing the patient
Applying Electrodes and Delivering a Shock:
- Preparing the patient for applying the electrodes,
- How to apply the electrodes
- Analysing and delivering the shock if required.
Applying CPR with Help from the AED:
- Starting CPR with guidance from the AED
- Analysing the patient until professional help arrives
The Step-by-Step Cycle summary:
- Installing 10 x Duracell 123A batteries
- Installing the CPR-D pads
- Checking the status indicator